This is the best female titan cosplay I’ve ever seen.
HOW DO THESE KEEP GETTING BETTER
To launch the introduction of the books I’ve been binding to my Etsy store, I’m holding a giveaway! Check out what you might win on my Etsy!
- one 11x15.5cm hand-bound coptic-stitched book of your choice from my shop
- two art prints
- and a postcard pack.
- three 14.9x10.5cm soft-cover saddle-stitched notebooks
- one art print
- and a postcard pack.
- two 14.9x10.5cm soft-cover saddle-stitched notebooks,
- and a postcard park.
Rules & Conditions
- Runs from 20/03/2014 — 24/04/2014.
- Like and reblog to enter. You can reblog multiple times, but please consider your followers’ dashboards!
- No giveaway only blogs.
- Winners are picked with a random number generator. (First draw wins first prize, etc.)
- This giveaway is international.
- Please be contactable, either by having your ask box open, or another means of contact clearly displayed. I’ll message you about postage details.
- Best of luck!
HI!! Thank you for 7000 followers \o/!!!!!! I’m really intimidated and floored tbh.. Thank you for everyone’s messages and comments, likes and reblogs <33 I’m really grateful for everyone’s support!
I’ve been meaning to let go of this set for a while, and I think now is a good occasion! This was very lightly used, so almost brand new!
Rules for giveaway
- ends Thursday 17th april 2014
- must be a follower
- one reblog, one like only
- please have inbox open!!
Thank you guys!! <33
Download over 250 art books for free here
¡¡¡ GUYS !!!
"The volume illuminates not only the imagery of prostitution—with its contradictory connotations of disgust and fascination—but also issues and problems relating to women and men in a patriarchal society. It discusses the conspicuous sexual commerce during this era and the resulting public panic about the deterioration of social life and mores and describes the system of regulating prostitutes and the subsequent rise of clandestine prostitutes, who were condemned both for blurring social boundaries and for spreading sexual licentiousness among their moral and social superiors. The book argues that the subject of covert prostitution was especially attractive to vanguard painters because it embodied key notions of modernity, exemplifying the commercialization and ambiguity of modern life."